International Accounting Bulletin & The Accountant Awards nominations deadline has been extended until Monday 25 July.
For the first time IAB Awards are joined by sister title The Accountant (TA), which now contributes several new categories open to professional bodies and other stakeholders in the profession.
The Awards dinner will be held as part of a full day Accountancy Industry Forum, 6 October 2016 in London. For detailed agenda and to register attendance please visit the event website.
We encourage networks, associations, professional bodies and other relevant parties of all sizes to nominate for awards in the categories below and you can find detailed nomination criteria on the IAB website and TA website.
Please note that some categories are only for networks and associations or for professional bodies. Please read the details of the category you wish to nominate in.
A judging panel of industry experts will review the nominations before the winners are formally announced on the night.
Please send your nominations to: Awards.IAB.TA@timetric.com
The categories are:
- Network of the Year
- Rising Star Network
- Association of the Year
- Rising Star Association
- Audit Innovation of the year
- Advisory Project of the year
- Employer of the Year
- Sustainable organisation of the year
- Accountancy software of the year
- Communication Campaign of the year
- Thought Leadership Initiative of the year
- Long-lasting impact Professional Body of the year
- Accounting capacity building champion of the year
- Young Accountant of the Year
- Personality of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award