The Association of Chartered Certified
Accountants (ACCA) and the International Association for Accounting
Education and Research are seeking proposals for research that will
support the development of international education standards.
The academic research is intended to develop
theory and evidence to support the International Accounting
Education Standards Board’s standard-setting activities.
The proposals must address one or more of the
- E-assessment for professional accountants;
- Models of continuing professional development;
- Convergence of accounting education standards;
- Models of accounting education;
- Compliance with International Accounting Education
- Quality control of third-party providers; and,
- Education and development of accounting technicians.
Up to four research grants worth £16,000
($24,000), funded by ACCA, will be awarded under the programme.
The Submission deadline for research proposals
is 1 September.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData