The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) announced its newest Board member and several reappointments to the Board this week. With these changes, IFAC will maintain a female-majority Board for the fifth consecutive year.
The new and reappointed IFAC Board members and their nominating member organisations are:
New IFAC Board appointments:
- Khalilullah Shaikh (The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan, Pakistan)
IFAC Board Reappointments:
- Atul Gupta (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, India)
- Kohei Kan (The Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Japan)
- Chiara Mio (The Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili, Italy)
- Taryn Rulton (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand, Australia)
New IFAC Member Organisations Admitted
In addition to the election of new Board members, the IFAC Council also approved new member and associate member organisations.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
New IFAC Members:
- Ordem dos Contabilistas e Auditores de Moçambique (OCAM) – Mozambique
- Palestinian Association of Certified Public Accountants (PACPA) – Palestine
- Namibia Institute for Professional Accountants (NIPA) – Namibia
The new appointments, reappointments, and membership decisions were approved at IFAC’s 2023 Council meeting, held in Vienna on November 15-16.