The UK Endorsement Board has established a Preparer Advisory Group (PAG) and appointed eight inaugural members.
The members of PAG will provide technical advice on IASB projects under consideration, provide context and evidence on UKEB projects to support the board in its decision making, and contribute examples of best practice as well as potential solutions that can improve financial reporting.
The inaugural members are:
- Ben Binnington, a UK chartered accountant with 30 years’ experience in financial reporting in a number of technical roles.
- Cat Hoad, director secretariat to the 100 Group, managing the agenda for the informal network of FTSE 100 CFOs
- Chris Buckley, qualified as a chartered accountant with KPMG in London and later moved to GlaxoSmithKline plc, retiring recently after a 29-year career there in financial reporting.
- Jo Clube, director of accounting policy developments at Aviva PLC, currently focusing on implementation of IFRS 17, the new standard for insurance contracts.
- Luke Kelly, director of accounting and control at Travis Perkins plc, responsible for financial reporting, financial controls, accounting shared services and property finance.
- Oliver Hexter, technical accounting manager at Bupa, an international health insurance and healthcare group.
- Stephen Morris, group financial controller at Cobham, a leading global technology and services innovator in the Aerospace and Defence industry.
- Toby Odell, group technical accountant at International Consolidated Airlines Group S.A., focusing on external financial and non-financial reporting.
The members have been drawn from across a range of industries and bring a wealth of experience and knowledge. The expertise they bring and the input they will be able to provide to the Board will be invaluable, and the UKEB looks forward to engaging with them in the coming months.
The UKEB is establishing six advisory groups that will provide specialist knowledge and information as input into its technical decision-making.
The four standing advisory groups are for: Academics, Accounting Firms & Institutes, Investors and Preparers.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData