The Board of Trustees of the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) has announced the appointment of nine members to the Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council (FASAC) in addition to the reappointment of chairman Andrew McMaster for a two year term ending 31 December 2019.
The newly appointed FASAC members are:
- PwC partner David Schmid
- Morgan Stanley managing director of research Elizabeth Graseck
- Bank of America chief accounting officer Rudolf Bless
- CFRA global head of research Zachary Gast
- Alphabet vice president and chief accountant Amie Thuener
- Conrad Prebys Professor of Accounting at Indiana University Teri Yohn
- Marshfield Clinic Health System chief financial officer Gordon Edwards
- Swaine & Moore LLP, Cravath, corporate partner John White
- Elm Ridge Capital Management managing director and portfolio manager Avi Berg
They will serve a one year term from 1 January 2018 and are eligible for three additional one year term appointments.
FAF also reappointed 22 FASAC members, but eleven members are retiring from 31 December 2017: R. Scott Blackley, Gary Buesser, Colleen Conrad, Xihao Hu, Timothy LaSpaluto, Dan Mahoney, Maya McReynolds, Daniel Meader, John Morriss, Dave Sullivan, and Jeff Wilks.
The FASAC advises the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) on strategy, technical issues and other matters that affect standard setting.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData