The International Accounting Standards Board
(IASB) has deferred the timing for the post-implementation review
of IFRS 3.
In an update of its work plan, the
standard-setter said the post-implementation review of IFRS 3,
Business Combinations, will be initiated after the third
quarter of 2012 and not in the expected second quarter.
The update also outlined other projects it
expects to implement by the end of June 2012.
- Finalised pronouncements from the annual improvements project
and the proposed amendments to the transitional requirements in
IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements,
- Review draft of the general hedge accounting chapter of IFRS 9
- Exposure draft arising from the annual improvements
- Feedback statement from the IASB’s agenda consultation 2011,
- Request for views arising from the post-implementation review
of IFRS 8 Operating Segments.