The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) has added six members to its Global Sustainability Standards Board (GSSB).
The six new members of the board began the three year terms on 1 January 2019. In their role they will work with the GRI Standards division to set globally accepted standards for sustainability reporting, in the public interest and aligned with GRI’s mission.
The members were appointed by the Independent Appointment Committee to represent a combination of technical expertise and experience in sustainability reporting, with a focus on constituency, gender and regional balance.
The members are:
- Corli le Roux (mediating institutions), independent specialist, South Africa
- Gustavo Sinner (mediating institutions), director, AG Sustentable, Argentina
- Jennifer Princing (business enterprise), senior sustainability manager, The Dow Chemical Company, USA
- Rama Krishnan Venkaterswaran (investment institutions), lead financial management specialist, the World Bank, USA/Zambia
- Loredana Carta (labor), project officer, International Trade Union Confederation, Belgium
- Peter Colley (labor), National Research Director Construction, Forestry, Maritime, Mining and Energy Union, Australia
IAC chair Helena Barton said: “The Independent Appointments Committee believes that the new members of the GSSB will complement and support the variety of expertise needed for the Board to carry out its duties and to uphold the strong multi-stakeholder nature of the GRI Standards.”
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData