The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) has appointed three new board members and reappointed four members, maintaining a female-majority board for a third consecutive year.
The new and reappointed members are:
- Gregory Anton (Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, USA)
- Tashia Batstone (Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, Canada)
- Jeanine Poggiolini (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants, South Africa)
- Lisa Padmore (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados, Barbados)
- Margret Pétursdóttir (Nordic Federation of Public Accountants, Iceland)
- Jianhua Tang (Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants, China)
- Ayşe Arıak Tunaboylu (Union of Chambers of Certified Public Accountants of Turkey / Expert Accountants’ Association of Turkey, Turkey)
In addition to the new board members, the IFAC council has also approved new members and associate member organisations.
New IFAC Members:
- Institut Akuntan Publik Indonesia (IAPI) – Indonesia
- Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants (VACPA) – Vietnam
- United Arab Emirates Accountants and Auditors Association (UAE AAA) – United Arab Emirates
- Yemeni Association of Certified Public Accountants (YACPA) – Yemen