The Digital Accountancy Forum takes place virtually on the 17th June 2021.
Speakers will discuss their experience with key issues impacting the sector and opportunities for growth. You’ll hear from Deloitte, Xero, INAA, Withum, INPACT, Delphi Alliance and Allinial amongst others.
Some session highlights will include:
- ‘Post-pandemic World: How Covid-19 has Shaped and Influenced Client Behaviour’ by Deloitte
- ‘Digital Diversity and Intentional Inclusion’ by INPACT
- ‘How Learning and Development Programs can ensure Employees Deliver the Right Message Remotely’ by Allinial
- ‘Productivity, Performance and Profit’ by CloudCapcha
- ‘How can an Audit Firm Retain its Independence in the New Accounting Era’ by Delphi Alliance
If you haven’t already registered, you can easily do so here.